Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Welcome to the Big East DePaul!

Chicagoans, Mid-West Folk, and Faithful Big Ten Fans,
Welcome to the world of Big East Conference sports. As of July 1st, new member DePaul is welcomed to the conference that I was blessed to grow up watching. Throw out everything thing you know about college sports. There's a new star in town. Something different, exciting and you just might like it.


Dear DePaul Demons and Fans,
Yes, my allegiance to my alma mater will conflict with my West Virginia blood. I'm cheering for one college team now, the Mountaineers of West Virginia University. I've never paid any attention to DePaul sports in the likes of Tennis, Volleyball, or Track-and-Field, but to see the colors of Blue and Gold, I’ll attend the games, matches, and meets; Best of luck to DePaul this year though.

"Hail West Virginia"


Sincerely,
aC.

No comments: