Friday, July 15, 2005

Comic of the Week



Honestly, if we can send a man on the moon almost a half-century ago, I think we shouldn't be having these issues here. Do you know how old the space shuttles are? You can't tell me with the new fighter planes, commercial jets, and fancy concept cars, that we can't develop a next generation space ship by and delivered by now? I know we have "drawing" and "concepts", but like with the World Trade Center dilemma, COME ON ALREADY. We have to have the technology by now. I don't want to wait a few years, I want to see action now. With all the bells and whistles. Maybe even a HD spacecraft with Star Trek power or something. Hey, how about getting Captain Kirk and Spock to help? Their old, but the have to have ideas. Regardless, do something now before the Soviets do. Opps, I mean the Russians.

No comments: