Thursday, August 04, 2005

Random Headlines

Yahoo Sports Headline Reads...

NHL
Isles trade Peca to Oilers, sign Satan


aC Sidebar

Wow, I didn't know Satan played hockey. Who knew under the depths of hell, there would be ice? I mean, Satan could be a big draw in the Big Apple. After a cancelled season, NHL would do anything to bring back fans, including murders, rapists, sadomasochists, and maybe even Michael Jackson. So, now that another New York sports team has made headlines with the signing of the Prince of Darkness, will he double sports as the likes of Dion and Bo? Seriously, the Yankees and Mets pretty much sold their payrolls and souls already, so I'm expecting Satan to play second base or the entire outfield. Humorously, I would like to hear a Satan to Satan to Satan, 4-6-3 double play.

On the flipside, anybody routing for the Angels right now? Apocalyptic playoff possibility anyone? I got 7 to 1 one odds on the Angels in this showdown of Armageddon.

1 comment:

The Namby Pamby said...

That is comedy. Bravo Chan. I say bravo!